Sunday, February 1, 2009

2nd Draft of the Video...

So, remaking a video is surprisingly difficult. I wasn't sure where to go with the first video I posted, so I played with that one for a while and then created another video entirely from scratch. I don't know how I feel about either one. I don't know if either truly touched on what I wanted to say - both had elements that were there, but I am unsure... In any case, both are uploaded to YouTube and see the next post (above) for the links.

The completely new one has more talking and different clips in it. It, perhaps, has more of the actual ideas that I want to touch on in it, but I think the video quality is not as good as the original trailer (or the remake of the original...).

My brain feels a bit fried, so I shall leave the post here. Feel free to comment on anything... or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment