Sunday, March 8, 2009

yo necesito trabajar

yo no ablo espanol, pero no quiero escribir de DigiEth. Tristesse.

Ca serais interessant a ecrire la plupart de mon blog en francais. Ce n'est pas extremement difficile et il n'y a pas beaucoup des personnes qui lit ce blog et peut le comprendre. Oi.

So... update. I have been busy like a bee (not necessarily with the class) and am trying to finish both Code and No Sense of Place, as well as following the evolution of Tay Zonday, Boxxy, etc. The rise, the fall, the etc. I like the et cetera part of the research.

For the presentation that I must make shortly, I am trying to focus my thoughts into some form of coherency on the basics of media ecology theory and then get a decent handle on at least one example of an idea/person who was publicized through multiple media to "blow up" and become both a meme and a microcelebrity. Examples of that are Tay Zonday's Chocolate Rain and Boxxy, to name two.

No comments:

Post a Comment