Sunday, April 26, 2009

The 2nd Draft




Here lies the second draft of the final project.

Soon to be sacrificed once more to the internet re-editing gods.

Anyways, here is the 2nd draft of my vid. Comments are always appreciated.

My thoughts/questions - I'm not sure how much I like the music or my voice editing over certain parts and am also unsure about the value of the long introduction to the idea of memes. Any suggestions or comments on any part of the video, especially the paris analogy, would be greatly appreciated.

I think I will let the video be for at least one day and then review it and begin to rip it apart once more.

Thanks all!

p.s. I love the rain!

1 comment:

  1. Since you needed to study for your test I'll leave my comments here...you need to have a story told in your video, right now it's three different disconnected things. Simplicity is the word!

    ReplyDelete