Tuesday, April 21, 2009

For the Next Video

So! I have some feedback for my next video. We were sitting in class today and going over videos and throwing around ideas... For my own project, I need to do more of an ethnography and tell at least one really good story. I'm thinking that what I want to do is cut out the Paris example and all of that. Then I want to fill in with lolcats as an example of a really good meme that can lead in to how they became so big, how they are everywhere, Icanhazcheezburger, and then activism with perhaps a tie with Kenny Glen and the angry lolcats. Methinks this could make the meme idea better and also keep me away from the Chocolate Rain/Tayzonday story that just annoys me (the song gets stuck in my head, and I really really really don't like that).

General notes: I need to simplify a bit and then perhaps condense my argument and make my argument louder through the use of simplification and the meme examples.

Hrmm...

Any comments/help that anyone can offer me would be greatly appreciated! oi

2 comments:

  1. I actually think you should keep the Paris example. When you first told us about it on the day CBS was in class and you gave your presentation it instantly clicked and made sense. I'm sure it can come across the same, if not better through video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the Paris example - it could serve as a nice visual metaphor for your real example.

    ReplyDelete